Supervisor Tom Croci

Report a problem

Constituent Services

This office stands ready to assist Islip residents with any concerns or problems they may experience with Town services. The Constituent Services Division serves as the liaison between residents and the Supervisor’s office. This office is a division of the Supervisor’s office.

To report a problem with…

Flooding, pot holes, tree or snow removal, street light out or a sidewalk in need of repair
please call our Central Complaint Unit of the Department of Public Works at 224-5600

Street light outage, traffic signs or traffic signal concerns, call our Traffic Safety Division at 224-5535

Garbage, recycling or yard waste removal
please call our Department of Environmental Control at 595-3630

Building or rental permits
please call our Building and Housing Division at 224-5466

Graffiti Hotline can be reached at 224-2772

Islip Hot┗inK 595-3535
Your connection to information, referral and support services. Islip Hot┗inK provides information on consumer, financial, medical, legal or housing matters and much more.

Hurricane Sandy Disaster Assistance Resource Guide
This link will direct you to a pdf document prepared by the United Way of Long Island. Unmet needs for Islip Town residents may be addressed by United Way. Such needs may include rent and mortgage, titles care and home repair household goods, job search or child care for victims of Hurricane Sandy.

Related forms: After Sandy Help
List of important contacts in the Town of Islip and other outside agencies to help with questions about rebuilding after Hurricane Sandy.

Anti-Bias Task Force information please contact Rabbi Steven Moss at (631) 793-5488

If you have a question that you do not see listed here please contact Constituent Services at the number above.

Islip Town Department Directory